Happy New Years! 2014!

Woah! What happened to 2013? What happened to graduating high school in 2013? Where did the time go? Even now I still can't believe I've already graduated from high school and that I'm in college. Life seriously goes by quickly, and I've heard that from here on it'll only go by faster.

So as with every start of a new year, everyone always makes "new" New Year's resolutions. So what shall mine be this year? Hm...

My 2014 Resolutions:

  • Blog at least once a week
  • Continue Instagraming daily (or at least five times a week)
  • Upload a crappy Youtube video every (other, other, other...) weekend
  • Workout at least five times a week for a minimum of thirty minutes
  • Complete all of my volume one Korean textbooks by the end of 2014
  • Eat healthier when in college (visit the Kove more)
  • Keep in touch with my friends better
  • Read more (at least twelve books this year)

Have you written your New Year's resolutions yet? If not, go ahead and do it, and this time actually stick to your plan! Good luck everyone and hopefully you all will have a wonderful year! :)

Comments

Popular Posts