Sorry for going MIA on ya'll...

As you all know, I'm a college student now (which is still hard to believe), and so my responsibilities have gone up (again). Idk how I was able to keep up with my postings when I was in Italy (okay, I actually do know, I just queued everything), but I've just been super busy (and lazy) as usual. But I'm back! Yay! (Officially once finals are over next week.)

Oh, and I'm sick. Like actually sick this time. Yesterday, no, the day before yesterday my throat felt strange. Then yesterday it felt even stranger and even started to feel super duper sore and I couldn't taste that well....but today it's slightly better so hopefully I've managed to tackle it. I've just been eating a ton of oranges and sipping on tea with hints of honey all day. I really want some lemons and ginger right now...Sigh...to get sick at a time like this...ughalsfdjalkjdfs...T.T

Anyways, I look forward to posting more stuff in December! Look forward to it! :)

Comments

Popular Posts