Obsessing over Animal Crossing, again

So yet again I've been obsessed with Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and this time I've just discovered the true identity behind the fortune cookies (I know, I know. What took me so long to figure this out. Etc.) Yeah, so finally I know that you actually get prizes for turning the fortunes in (because honestly I though they were just a waste of Play Points since you only got some stupid paper with some 'words of wisdom' written on it. But little did I know that if I actually turned in these tiny slips of paper I would get a real prize! Who knew! (I shoulda listened to Tommy, but of course I just sped through his dialogue, I mean, come on, who doesn't find the character's chatter annoying?)

Anyway, before turning in my fortunes, I wanna record their word's of wisdom:

Oh, that awkward moment when you can only read them once? Wow...Well, I do remember one of them saying something like, 'one who believes he has a pure heart is actually a beast.' Lol.

Well then, fortunes I received were #14, #30, #37, and #47.

#14 gave me a blue Pikmin

#30 gave me...nothing...but as a consolation prize they gave me a lovely wall

#37 gave me a Triforce

#47 gave me a Metroid

Comments

Popular Posts