Independence Day

How was everyone's Fourth of July? Do anything special? For those of you in DC, did you visit the National Mall to view the fireworks? Well I just relaxed at home for a bit, went to Bed, Bath, & Beyond to buy some cookingware, hopped over to Trader Joes for some last minute groceries, stopped by my cousins, ate a ton of food, watched World War Z at the Hyattsville Regal, returned to my cousins, watched Tangled, went outside to gawk at the fireworks from their front lawn, went inside and fell asleep 1/3 of the way through Avatar, and then finally went home. Wow, I watched a lot of movies yesterday. Well, hopefully everyone's July Fourth went splendidly. That's all for now! :)

And if you'd like to see a short, crappy video I took of the fireworks, check out my Instagram! (I actually took two videos, but to my surprise only one of them uploaded....sigh...)

Comments

Popular Posts