Personal Battle

I told myself that I wouldn't start collecting figures since that's just an even more expensive hobby and completely worthless since all they do is just sit there and collect dust, but sometimes I'm really tempted to buy some. It doesn't help that Crunchyroll now has their online store with their "Shinji's Deal of the Day." That front page featuring is really good marketing right there. How they have the image of the awesome product with the discounted price and the even more discounted price for premium members (which I am one). Sigh...constantly battling with myself whenever I see the front page.

Like who doesn't want a figurine of Kurisu? Or of the Dark Magician and Yugi?


Why must I be so poor? T.T

(I don't own any of the images featured in this article; images from Crunchyroll.com)

Comments

Popular Posts